Also called Q, AnalystQ is a popular online cryptocurrency, commodities, futures, and trading partner options. It is second to none as it offers access to more trading markets as compared to others. Whether you are a newbie or a hardcore trader, you will find something for you on AnalystQ. It has 120 partner exchanges and more than 60,000 clients who place more than 20,000 trades every day. In this AnalystQ review, we will discuss everything you should know if you are trading with this trading platform.
AnalystQ offers its clients different kinds of accounts to choose from based on their trading requirements and experience. Every type of account offered by AnalystQ offers an exclusive experience and can easily be customized to your particular preferences.
1) Primary Accounts
The primary accounts at AnalystQ are available in 3 tiers: Standard Accounts, Specialty Accounts, and Education Account. All of them offer multiple tradable assets. The minimum funds required for a Standard Account is $500, for Specialty Account is $25000, and for Education Account is $5000. With both specialty and education accounts, you also get access to their MT5 platform and webinar library that is not available for a standard account.
2) Professional Accounts
The second type of account offered by AnalystQ is the Professional Account. A Professional account comes with many advantages like professional sessions with the experts, tight spreads, invitations to their VIP events, and more. Their Professional Account is available in 2 tiers: MarginQ Account and Platinum Account. With both the accounts, traders get access to multiple assets, an elite webinar library, and MT5 platform along with unlimited phone support, live trade reviews from analysts, personalized sessions, and 24/7 available direct line to their trading room. However, with the Platinum account, traders also get better spreads that are 5% lower and invitations to the VIP events.
3) AutomatiQ Accounts
The most advanced account offered by AnalystQ is the AutomatiQ Account. With this account, traders can run the newest automated trading strategies. When you choose this account, your funds will be in your control in your account, and turning the system on/off is in your control. The only difference, which is a big plus, is that you can work with an expert analyst to select the best strategies before you start trading. After selecting the strategy, your trades will be placed automatically.
Instruments that can be traded on AnalystQ:
AnalystQ lets you trade a huge range of assets and instruments. From commodities and indexes to ETFs and cryptocurrencies, there is nothing that you cannot trade with Q. So, in this AnalystQ review, let’s have a look at the instruments you can trade here:
1) Cryptocurrencies: Traders can now trade cryptos even without owning them through AnalystQ. This is a great benefit for newbies. Q’s future-facing tools let you have a look at the future trends in the crypto market, allowing you to make profitable trades.
2) Currency Options: With AnalystQ, traders can trade many different currency options using any device. Q offers a real-time evaluation of different currency pairs. The currency options that you can trade on AnalystQ include ETH/CHF, ETH/GBP, ETH/JPY, ETH/EUR, BTC/ETH, ETH/USDT, BTC/CHF, BTC/GBP, BTC/JPY, BTC/USDT, AND BTC/EUR.
3) Energy Commodities: AnalystQ offers a great platform to trade energy commodities. Q also has superior risk management tools and gives access to experts who can help you make well-informed trading decisions.
4) Precious Metals: As precious metals are a well-liked trading option, AnalystQ also offers the option to trade precious metals. Q lets you trade precious metals for 24/7 including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
5) Soft Commodities: AnalystQ lets you trade many soft commodities on Q’s reliable trading network to assist you in making profits even when an asset loses its value.
1) Educational Courses: Whether you are new in the trading world or a seasoned trader, AnalystQ has something in its education courses store for you, something that can help you to become an expert. There are varied topics that will be taught in educational courses like commodity trading, leveraging cryptos, market trends, stocks, strategies for trading, and more.
2) Online Trading Courses: Get all the trading information that you need in a hassle-free and fast way with the online trading courses offered by AnalystQ. You can take up these courses at your own speed. These courses include detailed webinars, a one-click virtual learning facility, and trading strategies for every important trading stream.
3) Personal Trading Coaches: If you are looking for a one-on-one coach, Q offers that as well. Make well-informed decisions and moves with the help of your professional and experienced trading coach.
Platforms that are compatible with AnalystQ:
1) Android Trading app Platform: If you want to trade smartly, promptly, and effortlessly, then the AnalystQ Android trading app is the best platform for you to trade on the go. Track your trades, watch real-time data, get push notifications, and get help from 24/ available support team through the app.
2) iPhone Trading App Platform: If you want to make your iPhone work for you, get the AnalystQ iPhone trading app. This app lets you trade anytime, anywhere. Its responsive design and user-friendly layout will make you enjoy your trading experience.
3) Meta Trader5 platform: AnalystQ has an MT5 platform also for the traders. You can not only trade using this platform, but you can rest assured to be the best analysis and tools that will help you gain an advantage over different markets. You can use the Q’s MT5 platform on any browser or device. This platform’s main benefits are Copy Trading, Real-time indicators from experienced analysts, trading robots, and access to freelance strategists and developers.
4) Tablet Trading App Platform: Initiate trades with a single finger using the AnalystQ tablet trading app. Keep a strong grip on the market’s pulse with live prices and real-time market information. Use the app on any tablet and get pixel-perfect details.
5) Web Trader Platform: Online trading is now made simple with the AnalystQ web trader platform. You can get insider knowledge to make profitable trades through this platform. Web Trader platform is best for those who are new to trading and looking for something simple to start. The platform is easily accessible via any device having an active internet connection.
Crypto Funding Basics:
Both new and experienced traders and investors at AnalystQ have the freedom to use leveraged crypto options as leveraged loans or margin loans. This helps them save on their cash.
Traders and investors who want to trade with AnalystQ can get funds through margin loans. Traders can get a margin loan against their owned securities value. These are quick loans available at a low-interest rate.
Another option to get capital for buying stocks or manage your debt is a leverage loan by AnalystQ. This is the best loan for those with poor credit.
Services that AnalystQ offers:
Listed below in this AnalystQ review are the different services offered by AnalystQ:
- Dedicated Sales Trader: A dedicated sales trader at AnalystQ can help you understand the platform in regards to sales, market volatility, funding, and more.
- In-House Analyst: The in-house analyst of AnalystQ can help maximize your possibilities of making profitable trades without much research and stress. As they have traders’ best interest in their minds, their assistance is second to none.
- Personal Relationship Managers: The personal relationship managers at AnalystQ offer one-to-one assistance so that you can maximize your possibilities of earning profits. These managers are available via email, chat, phone, or in-person meetings.
- Personal Trading Courses: If you wish to trade like veteran traders, indulge yourself in personal trading courses offered by AnalystQ. These courses will help you hone your skills.
Next in the AnalystQ review comes details of the excellent customer support offered by AnalystQ:
- Email Support: AnalystQ has great email support with 4 email support addresses. You can connect with their customer service team using any one of them easily.
- WhatsApp Support: WhatsApp has become one of the best communication channels with its mobile and desktop applications. AnalystQ customer service representatives are readily available through WhatsApp for unmatched convenience.
- Telegram Support: Telegram is another popular messaging app. Since it is widely used all over the world, AnalystQ offers its trading services via Telegram as well.
- Phone Support: If you wish to speak with AnalystQ’s live representative, you can use its phone support channel. Just select your country and call them.
AnalystQ is your one-stop solution for trading all types of instruments from commodities to bonds and currency options to cryptocurrencies. Traders can benefit from the different trading platforms and the numerous educational courses offered by AnalystQ. Moreover, active customer support is always available to help with the trader’s problems 24/7. Now that you have learned everything about AnalystQ you can commence your journey of trading. If you are in dillema of where to invest and how to invest, you can go through multiple investment options and know about them in a detailed manner. Few such options that deliver good returns are stocks & bonds. To know more about them you can go through the difference between bonds and stocks to find the best investment option for yourself.
1. How much do you need to start trading with AnalystQ?
Ans. AnalystQ offers its users different accounts, namely, the Primary Account, the Professional Account, and the AutomatiQ Account. There are different account tiers under these accounts. All of them need you to deposit different amounts to start trading. To open an account and start trading, you will need a minimum amount of $500 as a deposit.
2. How Can I contact AnalystQ Customer Support?
Ans. AnalystQ has outstanding customer support that is available 24/7 via email, phone, live chat, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
3. Do I Need Experience To Start Trading With AnalystQ?
Ans. No, you don’t need prior experience to trade with AnalystQ. The platform offers an outstanding account option – the AutomatiQ account for those who don’t have the required trading knowledge and skills.