Cryptohopper is a leading automated crypto trading platform that trades for the user. It is the pioneer in the automated trading industry. It enables its clients to automate trading methodologies that will trade digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and several more.
Overview of Cryptohopper
- Cryptohopper focuses on the automated bot and executes trades automatically. Cryptohopper enables clients to trade dependent on their indicators or allows copying other trader’s methodologies.
- Clients can design a trading strategy by using 130+ technical indicators and candlestick patterns in Cryptohopper’s trading strategy designer. Additionally, it includes a marketplace where clients can purchase and sell trading signals and strategies from preconfigured arrangements by screened traders.
- Moreover, Cryptohopper will check the market 24/7 for open situations as per the trading signaller or strategy. It checks the market for the least price to place purchase orders and sells when the trades are moving into extensive profits.
Is Cryptohopper Newbie Friendly?
- Although many trading bots are extensively reserved for progressively experienced traders, Cryptohopper has simplified trading for everyone. These incorporate the Hopper Academy, which is accessible to all users and allows everybody to access a video library. It clarifies exactly how Cryptohopper functions and ideal ways to use the service.
- New users can learn and talk with experienced users around the globe, and continue learning all the time. Additionally, the platform is designed in such a way that it is easy to use and does not require any expert programming background or specialized knowledge or skills.
- Moreover, Cryptohopper takes into account comprehensive backtesting, and newbies can check whether their configurations are working clearly and check the profitability of their strategy. Clients can see the amount they have earned earlier and modify their bots to gain an understanding of how everything functions.
- Cryptohopper has built up an active network for new participants who are entering cryptocurrency trading, which should be extremely useful. Besides, there are active telegram and discord groups and additionally, there is a special forum for users, which is accessible in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, and Portuguese. The community will help you in you crypto trading way
Start your Trading Journey with Cryptohopper
Cryptohopper can be viewed as an ideal trading partner. It is wise to know everything about the platform before starting to its trading journey. Initially, there are few steps to consider before starting trading in Cryptohopper. Few of them are given below:
- Register for Free Trial
The initial step of the process is to register for the free explorer trial. This will allow the user seven days of free continuous real-time trading experience, which gives more time to new users for trying the platform.
- Selecting an Exchange
Cryptocurrencies are traded on crypto exchanges, and there are several of them to choose over. Cryptohopper works only with few selected exchanges, which have been selected based on security, trading volume, and functionality. Besides, being an end-user, it is ideal to choose the exchange dependent on trading expenses, trading pairs, and volumes. The exchanges available are Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Huobi, Binance.US, KuCoin, Kraken, Poloniex.
- Stimulator – Paper Trading
Cryptohopper offers paper trading, where the user does not need to use their Bitcoin. Paper trading is a stimulator, which permits the user to deposit any fake cryptocurrency into the platform. The Hopper will interact with the exchange selected by the user in precisely the same way, purchase, and sell the money owned by the user.
- Technical Analysis
The user can easily create strategies based on technical analysis to buy or sell a coin in the best moment. Traders use technical analysis to purchase coins that are increasing in value. Learning Technical Analysis isolates professionals from beginner traders.
- Base Currency
The base currency is the standard currency, which the user should be concentrating on building up. Several coins used for trading should be considered as investments that are not intended to be holding for a long time. The user can pick among cryptos or Fiats as a base pair. The base coin can be selected in the Baseconfig —> Coins and amounts.
One of the excellent features in Cryptohopper is access to the marketplace. It enables the user to purchase or sell strategies or templates from experienced traders, as well as copy signallers (copy trading). Users can check the performance report of the traders available in the Marketplace and subscribe to their services.
- Selling Strategy
The user can choose 3 different ways to close a open position: Stop-loss, Trailing-Stop loss and Strategy. The Stop loss sells a position when the investment hits a specific percent. Trailing-Stop loss traces the price of a coin and sell after a specific rate drop. Strategy will close a position when the strategy selected or created by the user signals a sell.
- Algorithmic Trading
The Cryptohopper Marketplace brings in all the advantages of Social Trading and the ability to impart the strategies to the world. It allows the client to use the trading strategies created by other crypto traders. Besides, some features like signals library, strategy designer, demo trading account, and other trading features and various functionalities give crypto investors every single tool required in algorithmic trading.
Create an account in less than a minute and enjoy their 7 day free trial by clicking here!